Paternity Lawyer in South Miami
Helping Fathers to Protect Their Rights
Paternity is the biological relationship between a father and his child. It becomes a legal issue when the father is not married to the child’s mother. If paternity is not declared at the time of the birth, the father or mother may seek to establish the paternity of the father so as to obtain or refute certain legal parental rights or obligations. The establishment of paternity is generally done through DNA testing and a court procedure. If you are an unmarried mother or father who needs help resolving a paternity issue, our South Miami paternity lawyer at Beatriz Zyne P.A. can provide knowledgeable, skilled, and attentive legal help.
Get the legal counsel you need by contacting Beatriz Zyne, P.A. at (305) 876-6138.
Paternity Cases in Florida
Paternity can be the source of dispute between unmarried parents. An unmarried mother may wish to legally establish the father’s paternity for child support reasons while an unmarried father may contest paternity to be relieved of financially supporting someone else’s child.
Paternity can affect many issues, such as:
- Child support
- Child custody
- Fathers’ rights
- Visitation rights
- Health history of the father, which can be vital to a child’s future medical care
- Potential health insurance benefits, military benefits, or other benefits available to a child from the father
Our firm represents both mothers and fathers in paternity matters, including:
- Fathers wishing to establish legal rights to visitation or custody
- Parents looking to contest child support obligations
- Mothers wishing to obtain or enforce child support
- Professional athletes dealing with custody and child support issues
Work with an Experienced South Miami Paternity Lawyer
With over decade of family law experience, Attorney Beatriz Zyne is highly qualified and prepared to represent you. We can help you in establishing or refuting paternity and with creating any custody, support, or visitation orders that may follow.
Get in touch with us at (305) 876-6138 or contact us online for a consultation.